Orders placed online can be delivered in two ways:
1) Orders can be delivered to your school Free of Charge on the days nominated on your school information page.
2) By choosing Australia Post which will incur a fee as charged by
Exchanges and Refunds
Goods can be Exchanged or Refunded up to 30 days from the date of purchase provided:
1) The goods have not been worn
2) They are returned with all the original packaging
3) A copy of the sales invoice is sent with the goods
4) Socks, tights and underwear must be in the original packaging and unopened if the packaging appears to have been opened no exchange or refund will be granted.
5) Any exchanges and returns sent via Australia Post is at the customers expense each way
Cowan & Lewis has a Three R policy for all faulty products and encourages that any product that appears to be showing a manufacturing fault outside of fair wear and tear should be returned as soon as possible with a copy of the purchase invoice so one of the following actions can be taken.
Note: Any Product returned after One (1) year from date of purchase may only be repaired at the discretion of Cowan & Lewis
Repair: Any Product showing manufacturing fault, which can be repaired to a condition equal to or better will be done with in an agreed timeframe and returned to the school unless requested by
Replace: If a Product is deemed to not be repairable due to fault the garment will be replaced like for like.
Refund: Failing the Product cannot be repaired and a replacement is not accepted a full refund will be provided.
If the customer is dissatisfied that the Product has been viewed not to be faulty as a consequence of fair wear and tear.
The Product shall be sent to a Garment laboratory with the customers consent for independent testing. A written report will be provided to the School and customer. Cowan& Lewis will act accordingly to the results of the report.
If there is no fault found the test is at the expense of the customer which may be up to but not limited to $500 hundred dollars.